KNRUHS BSC4YDC/PBS2YDC/BPT/BSC(MLT) Counselling Dates 2016: KNR University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State here by notify that the first and final verification of certificates for Web Based Counseling will be conducted for Admissions into B.SC., NURSING (4YDC)/ POST BASIC B.SC., (NURSING) 2 YDC/ BPT/ B.SC., (MLT) Courses in Colleges in Telangana State under KNR University of Health Sciences. The candidates applied for admission into B.SC., NURSING (4YDC)/ POST BASIC B.SC. (N) 2YDC/ BPT/ B.SC., (MLT) Courses are here by informed that, the merit list for above courses are available in the University website www.knruhs.in. All qualified and eligible candidates of B.Sc., Nursing (4YDC), B.Sc., Nursing (2YDC), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc., (Medical Lab Technology) courses are informed to attend verification of original certificates for admissions for the academic year 2016-17 as per the schedule given below at the following Helpline centres.
Candidates seeking admission in to Post Basic B.Sc Nursing 2YDC Course Should qualify in the Entrance Test conducted by Dr. NTRUHS Vijayawada for the Academic Year 2016-2017 which is notified in www.knruhs.in/ www.ntruhs.in.
Candidates can exercising web options from 6th November, 2016 to 8th November, 2016 up to 2:00 PM.
Schedule for B.SC Nursing (4YDC)/ Post Basic B.SC (Nursing) 2 YDC/ BPT/ B.Sc (MLT) at following help line centers.
- JNTUH Kukatpally, Hyderabad.
- PGRRCDE Online Center, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
- Director of Admissions, Kakatiya University, Warangal.
|Post Basic B.Sc(N)/ B.Sc(MLT) & BPT||4th Nov 2016||9:00 AM||1||250|
|2:30 PM||501||Last Rank|
|B.Sc (Nursing) 4 YDC||5th Nov 2016||9:00 AM||1||500|
|6th Nov 2016||9:00 AM||1501||2000|
|2:30 PM||2501||Last Rank|
Original Certificates to be produced at the time of verification of Original Certificates:
The Candidates are directed to bring all the Original Certificates (Mentioned below) and two sets of xerox copies.
- Merit order copy issued by KNR University of Health Sciences.
- S.S.C or equivalent examination showing the Date of Birth
- Memorandum of marks of qualifying examination in Intermediate or Equivalent Examination
- Transfer certificate
- Study certificates from 6th Class to Intermediate
- Aadhaar Card
- Candidates who have studied in the institutions outside of Telangana have to submit 10 years (years of period to be specified) residence certificate of the candidate or either of the parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
- Permanent Caste Certificate (Integrated Community Certificate) claiming reservation under BC/SC/ST Categories issued through E_Seva or Mee. Seva Officer prescribed.
- The candidates claiming fee exemption shall produce the latest Income certificate of the Parent issued by MRO / Tahsildar.
Official Website: www.knruhs.in
Download KNRUHS BSC4YDC/PBS2YDC/BPT/BSC(MLT) Counselling Notification 2016