NTRUHS B.Sc (Nursing)/BPT/B.Sc (MLT) 1st Phase Web Counselling 2016: Dr. NTRUHS here by notify that the first phase of web based counseling for exercising options the candidates those who have attended for certificates verification as per the schedule notified by the University are only eligible for giving Web Options for admissions into B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 YDC, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc., (Medical Lab Technology) courses for the academic year 2016-17 in affiliated colleges located in Andhra Pradesh will be conducted from 24th November, 2016 6:00 A.M. to 25th November, 2016 up to 5:00 P.M.
The candidates can give their Web Options through Internet centers, from Home, from Net center and Helpline center available at Dr. NTRUHS, Vijayawada.
The seats allotted under Physically Handicapped Quota as per Merit/ Eligibility will be filled first by following Rules and Regulations and if any seats are left vacant those seats will be added to respective categories.
University Fee: Rs. 5,000 /- for B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 YDC, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc., (Medical Lab Technology) courses have to pay before obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking).
Tuition Fee: As prescribed by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Eligibility for B.Sc (Nursing) 4 YDC Course – 2016-17:
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- Minimum Education:
- 10+2 Passed @45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is one of the subject.
- 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
- Those who belongs to SC, ST and BC are eligible with 40% in the Science Group subjects as per orders of the Secretary Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi vide letter No.F.No.1-2/2014-INC and vide the circular No. F.NO.1-6/2016-INC, Dated.21-09-2016.
- Students shall be medically fit.
- Students shall be admitted once in a year (As per the G.O.Rt.No.1095, Health Medical and Family Welfare (K1) Depart., dated.02.09.2013)
Eligibility for Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course 2016-17:
Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy) or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years as on 31.12.2016.
Eligibility For B.Sc (MLT) Course 2016-17:
Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry (or) Intermediate Vocational (Medical Lab Technology) (or) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (or) Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences (or) APOSS with Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years as on 31.12.2016.
Official Website: www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Download NTRUHS B.Sc (Nursing)/BPT/B.Sc (MLT) Counselling Notification 2016