NTRUHS MPT 1st Counselling Notification 2016 Download at www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in: The First Counselling for Provisional Admission in to Master of Physiotherapy (MPT) Courses available under Competent Authority Quota in the Affiliated Colleges in Andhra Pradesh for the Academic Year 2016-2017 will be held at Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada as per Schedule given below..
|Course||Date & Time||Rank/ Merit Order|
|M.P.T|| 28th November, 2016
From 9:00 AM on wards
|For OC Seats||All Candidates up to Last Rank|
| 28th November, 2016
From 11:30 AM on wards
|For Reserved Category Seats||All BC-A/B/C/D/E, SC and ST Category Candidates up to Last Rank|
All candidates means candidates belonging to OC, BC-A/B/C/D/E, SC and ST categories.
All the candidates in the Merit List notified by Dr. NTRUHS are only eligible to attend the counseling.
The seat matrix for M.P.T. courses, 2016-17 will be displayed in University notice board and University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in one day before the counseling.
The candidates shall pay the following fees on the day of counseling in cash / through crossed Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Registrar, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences” payable at Vijayawada and shall submit all original certificates noted below.
|Course||Counselling Fee Payable by all Candidates attending Counselling Rs.||University Fee Payable by the Selected Candidates only Rs.|
|M.P.T|| Rs. 2000/- (OC & BC Candidates)
Rs. 1500/- (SC & ST Candidates)
|Rs. 12800/- in Private Colleges|
|Fees once Paid cannot be refunded under any circumstances|
The tuition fees as fixed by the Government from time to time shall be paid by the selected candidates at the college.
Mere attending for the counseling does not confer any right for a seat.
List of Original Certificates to be Submitted for MPT Course:
- All marks statements of BPT Degree from 1st year to Final year.
- Compulsory rotating internship certificate mentioning date of completion of internship.
- Provisional or Original Degree certificate
- The candidate shall enclose Study certificate of the Principal of the college where he / she completed the BPT Degree Course
- If the applicant is studied in two places, they should submit 6th class to Intermediate / 12th Standard and U.G. Degree course study certificate for deciding local area of the applicant.
- If applicant has studied UG Degree course outside the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, he / she shall submit the relevant certificate as per G.O.P.646 and Presidential Order (Domicile Certificate etc., from the respective State Competent Authorities).
- Latest social status certificate (permanent eseva/meseva caste certificate), if applicable
Official Website: www.ntruhs.ap.nic.in
Download NTRUHS MPT Counselling Notification 2016