MG University Degree I II III Year Supply Revaluation Fee Notification 2017: Mahatma Gandhi University has released degree I II III year BA/ B.Com/ B.Sc supply revaluation fee notification on its official web site at www.mgunivreisty.ac.in. Many Candidates are going to searching for the fee notification. All the candidates who want to download the fee dates at below of this web Page.
MGU Degree Supply Revaluation Fee Notification Download 2017
MG university has conducted degree supply examination in a month of Oct/ Nov, 2016. Large number o candidates are appeared degree supplementary examination 2017. Many candidates are looking for the Supply revaluation fee notification. The candidates who are applied for the revaluation can check the notification and Pay the Exam fee before the last date.
Mahatma Gandhi University is located in Nalgonda town situated at a distance of 90 kms from Hyderabad. This is committed to the cause and promotion of academic excellence. The University also has an agenda of tapping & developing human resources in tune with the changing times.
MGU Degree Supply Revaluation Fee Notification 2017
- The students of UG I, II & III Year desiring to apply for revaluation for the examinations held during October/November, 2016 have to apply on or before 20.01.2017.
- The Principals are requested to prepare the student revaluation application form through college login ID and ask students to pay the required fee the Bank Challan in any SBH Branch.
- Revaluation fee for each subject is Rs. 200/- and Recounting fee for each subject is Rs. 150/-.
- Students have to obtain revaluation form along with challan and pay the required fee shown in the application form in any SBH Branch and submit the application form on or before 20.01.2017 in their respective colleges.
- The Principals have to submit the application forms along with consolidated statement before 23.01.2017
Official Web Site: www.mguniversity.ac.in